Juneau Community Website
Juneau Hot Topics
- Record-breaking summer cruise passengers coming to Juneau - KTVA.com - Anchorage, Alaska
- Record Number of Summer Cruise Passengers Expected in Juneau - U.S. News & World Report
- Juneau police seek beach party stabbing suspect, say he's 'extremely dangerous' - Alaska Dispatch News
- Spring Carnival comes to Juneau - Juneau Empire (subscription)
- Comedy show raises money for mental health organization - Juneau Empire (subscription)
See Alaska ‘up close and personal’ with The Boat Company. Incorporated in 1979 by the McIntosh Foundation, The Boat Company is the only non-profit educational organization offering luxury eco-cruises through Southeast Alaska (a portion of the cost of most trips is tax deductible). With over 35 years of cruising and conservation in Alaska’s Inside Passage, The Boat Company has reinvested between $25 and $30 million into conservation efforts throughout the region.
Alaska's Ridgewood Wilderness Lodge is a full service lodge, accommodating up to ten guests, catering to those interested in adventure, and personalized attention. Experience a marine eco-system unlike any other. We are a destination and we can help you plan a full Alaskan activity itinerary.
Each year at Taku Fisheries we purchase over seven million pounds of fish from local Alaskan Fishermen. Although the bulk of our production flows into domestic and foreign wholesale markets, we are able to select the best quality fresh fish from the catch for our own smokehouse and mail order needs.
Spice up your life with Alaska Spice! Your source for Alaskan Fish Seasonings/Seafood Seasonings, Halibut Seasonings, Alaskan Gourmet Dip Mixes, Salmon Seasonings, 100% Natural Alder Grilling Planks, a wide selection of Alaska teas, assorted spices, and free recipes. Free shipping for orders over $100. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!