Welcome to Juneau, Alaska’s Capital City, and the hub of Southeast Alaska. We invite you to explore our resources and let us know if we’ve missed anything (or if you’d like to see your business featured below).
ALASKA NEWS (ADN)
- Tourists and cruise ships are ready to return to Seward. But is Seward ready for them?
- Red flag warning issued for wide swath of Southcentral Alaska heading into weekend
- Alaska Legislature modernizes 40-year-old definition of consent in sexual assault cases
- Anchorage Wolverines top St. Cloud 2-1 in OT, take 1-0 lead in Robertson Cup semis
- As the defense of Mariupol ends, fighting in eastern Ukraine rages on
LEGISLATIVE & STATE NEWS
- University of Alaska, faculty clash on labor negotiations - Inside Higher Ed
- Brad Keithley's chart of the week: It's not the PFD that's the issue - Alaska Landmine
- Sen. Jesse Kiehl speaks to News of the North - kinyradio.com
- Rep. Ivy Spohnholz is not running for reelection - Must Read Alaska
- Broadband bill passes the Alaska state legislature - KYUK
Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau is Juneau’s official information resource for your vacation and business planning needs. Spectacular and accessible glaciers, stunning scenery, abundant wildlife, vibrant arts, Alaska Native culture, and historical charm are yours in Juneau. Only a 2 hour jet flight north from Seattle and tours and attractions that are within 15 minutes of your hotel. Come for a long weekend, or stay much longer. Order a hard copy of our FREE TRAVEL PLANNER or view it online